Wednesday, August 17, 2011

8/17/11

It only makes so much more sense to me, my last post. People can really get in your way and irritate you, even the ones you almost trust. I hate arrogance and ignorance, they are the absolute worst qualities that a person can have. I really just don't understand the mentality of some people. Every person is SO much different in this world, but why can't every person just have a thought process? Why are some people so thick headed? Why do I feel as though I'm alone here? Eh... there's no reason to worry. Life is just like that, it can't be explained. We cannot question anything, and this especially goes for people.

Now the ultimate question I could EVER ask... what is reality? I used to think I knew what a normal life was, but before I knew it, it was as though I was living in a bubble. All of the colors of the world instead of dying off, simply mixed and created a disastrous mixture which could not be described by anyone. When will this end...? Perhaps I'm just so angry right now, that I simply cannot think. This has happened to me only a handful of times in the last 15 or so years that I can remember anything. Life is... really strange for me.

Eh, it'll do.

No comments:

Post a Comment